Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings, Session Fee & Payment. A session fee is required at time of booking to secure the date and time of your photoshoot. The remaining balance is due no less than 24 hours before your shoot is due to take place. A final reminder will be sent via email if the session fee or final payment has not been received in full, and any payments still not made after will result in cancellation of the shoot. Payments can be paid via Paypal or bank transfer and all payment details, due dates & final totals will be provided via invoice upon booking.
2. Cancellations & Late Arrivals. If you need to cancel your photoshoot or reschedule for any reason, you must provide me with at least 48 hours notice. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the agreed shoot date, the session fee will be kept to cover losses. If you arrive late to your photo shoot, without notifying me prior, you will have the amount of time late deducted from the time allocated for your photoshoot. If you notify me before hand, where possible I will allow the session to start after a delay.
3. Image delivery. Online galleries will be finalised and uploaded within 2 weeks from the photoshoot session date, other than in the rare occurrence of an unforeseen circumstance, in which case I will notify you of any delays. All photo sessions will be uploaded within an online album, and you may request a passworded collection if you prefer. Any prints/unique photo boxes must be finalised by myself and confirmed by yourself before they will be out for delivery. Once confirmed, production, printing and delivery then takes up to 10 working days. In exceptional circumstances where products are needed quicker, please notify me with enough notice before hand, and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
4. Copyright. Elle-Jade Photography retains copyright ownership of all images and text featured on this website, and obtained from photoshoots. Any duplication or alteration of original and edited images is strictly prohibited without written permission from myself. Alterations include, but are not limited to, application of filters, cropping, removal of logo, addition of text, or modifications of any kind. Strictly NO screenshots of images which are protected by my proof watermark, in the client gallery. Any images found that have been screen-captured off my website must be removed.
5. Returns & Refunds. I do not accept returns or refunds of any digital images. Digital images are sent to clients prior to the prints being made and this is to ensure any issues with the images are rectified before printing has occurred. In the situation I have not been made aware of any issues within the image, and I have printed and posted the products, then the client accepts responsibility for any errors. However, if you are dissatisfied with your print or printed product then please contact me within 7 days of receiving your product and I will do my best to rectify any issues. I will only rectify issues related to cropping, colouring or blemishes, and will not take responsibility for any quality lost during printing or damages during delivery. It will be my discretion as to whether a refund will be issued, and I will attempt to rectify any issues before a refund will be issued.
6. Client Usage. Your images and prints are for personal use only and therefore can not be sold or published without permission. Once purchased, images may shared on social media, and amongst friends & family, however copyright (T&C No. 4) still applies.
7. Injuries. Although, I will take all precautions and carefulness not to damage anything, I shall be held harmless for any injury caused to you or your property during the course of the photography session.
By purchasing a photography session, any photo product or a gift voucher, means you automatically agree to the terms & conditions above.